Gadgets For Girls
These sizzling gadgets for girls not only add to style statement but bring beauty and technology together. A vivid combination of different colors to suit every mood from funky to sporty from retro to classic do give these times a look and I’m sure you will like this collection where colors and creativity meets technology. ao now start checking out these awesome tech gadgets for girls.
1). Cool Stylish Pen Drive
Let’s start with Pen Drives. It is indeed a revolution in field of data exchange and storage. Well its ancestors’ were quite bulky and in monochrome color but now have a look at crystal pen drives launched by Swarovski. These are available as pendants to charm your neck. They are available in 2GB and 4GB and their cost lies in the range of $40 to $190. So why are you still waiting? go and pick them up in accordance with your wishes.
Lipstick Pen Drive
2). Apple iPod Nano
Well girls, Apple iPod Nano is merely not meant for listening music as it comes loaded with feature like shake to shuffle where u just have to shuffle it to play a different song on your playlist. Clip it on your sleeves, pocket, jacket or bag and yes not to mention the built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery gives you up to 24 hours of non stop music. Well not only this it is your new personal trainer with a built-in accelerometer it gives u a real-time feedback on your workout without any connection to shoe sensor to keep a track of your foot steps,distance, pace or time. Just clip on iPod nano and go.
Well it’s not over yet you can even wear it as watch. With 18 different clock faces you can sport analog face on a formal event, go digital and get a retro feel or choose from a cartoon character like mickey mouse or Kermit the frog. iPod nano wristbands are available in different styles and colors. Its your personal DJ too just tap Genius it finds u songs which go well together and make a genius combinations as per you wish. It also features live radio so u can pause and play according to your requirements. iPod nano features Voiceover the world’s first gesture-based screen reader. iTunes is the best way to fill your iPod nano with the latest music, podcasts, audiobooks and more. It’s also the best way to browse and organize your collection and that too from a music store containing 19 million songs.
Get More info visit Apple Official Homepage: http://apple.com/ipod.
3). Sony Vaio-Y Series
The Sony Vaio- Y series offers a great combination of AMD dual core processor, 11.1 inch LED screen, Windows 7, 2GB RAM , 320GB Hard Disk( 4GB RAM and 500GB Hard Disk is also available in VPCYB14KX model ). It is available in a bouquet of delicious colors like cool lime, light grey and girly pink.
So here are the specifications of the Sony Vaio-Y Series model.
- Processor Series: Dual-Core Processor E-350
- Processor Brand: AMD
- Installed Memory: 3 GB
- Hard Drive Size: 320 GB
- Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit
- Installed Memory DIMMs: 2GB + 1GB
- Graphics Type: Integrated
- Audio: Intel High Definition Audio
- Dimensions: 11.42″ (L) x 7.99″ (W) x 0.99-1.25″ (H)
- Wireless Compatibility: Atheros 802.11b/g/n Wireless Network Connection (802.11b/g/n)
- Graphics Memory: Internal
- Processor Speed (GHz): 1.60 GHz
- Weight: 3.23 lbs.
- Webcam: Built-in MOTION EYE camera and microphone
- Estimated Battery Life: Up to 6 hours standard settings
- Processor Cache Size: 1MB Cache
- Battery: Standard Capacity Lithium Ion Battery
- Processor Model: AMD Dual-Core Processor E-350
- Hard Drive Detail: 320GB 5400rpm SATA Hard Drive
- Memory Type: DDR3 1066MHz
- Screen Type and Resolution: 11.6″ LED Backlit Display
- Networking Detail: 10Base-T/100Base-TX/1000Base-T
- Graphics Brand/ Model: AMD Mobility Radeon HD 6310 Graphics
Thus it is like a dream has come true for the travelers as it can fit in your bag and thanks to its plastic matte body and sharp and neat finish that your fingerprints are not visible.
4). Apple MacBook Air
Well Apple lovers here is another gadget f0r you. The Apple MacBook Air is an ultimate portable laptop. The elegant 11-inch version has the potential to become a girl’s best friend with its slim form factor and super sexy appeal. It will slip into the smallest of bags while not compromising on much of the performance.
Specifications of Apple MacBook Air:-
- Mac OS X v10.5.1 Leopard and Windows Vista Ultimate
- Intel Core 2 Duo P7500 1.6GHz (4MB L2 cache, 800MHz frontside bus)
- 2GB 667MHz DDR2 SDRAM
- 80GB 4200rpm parallel ATA hard disk drive
- 13.3″ glossy widescreen TFT LED backlit display (1280 x 800)
- Intel GMA X3100 graphics (144MB of shared memory)
- iSight webcam
- AirPort Extreme WiFi (IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n)
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR (Enhanced Data Rate)
- Micro DVI, USB 2.0 port (480Mbps), Audio out
- Dimensions : 0.16-0.76″, 12.8″, 8.94″ (H, W, D)
- Weight: 3.0 pounds (3lbs 0.6oz actual)
- Integrated 37-watt-hour lithium-polymer battery
- 45W MagSafe power adapter with cable management system (6.5oz)
The screen on the MacBook is very nice, with vibrant colors and intense backlight. The touchpad has multi-touch features like pinch zoom, and circling your fingers to rotate objects and other advanced motions.
Visit http://apple.com/mac and get more info on this product.
5). Nikon Coolpix
This camera for long has been the favorite point and shoot camera among women and the style series is the perennial choice for young women. Now, women can color coordinate their camera with their style. Its friendly, approachable body is available in three colors–red, silver, or black–and is compact enough to slip in a jacket pocket or purse, keeping it close to hand when you need it.
The Nikon L26 is based around a sixteen megapixel CCD sensor, offering plenty of resolution f0r fairly large prints, even after allowing generous room to crop images. Sensitivity ranges from ISO 80 to 1,600 equivalents, about par for the course. A Nikon-branded 5x optical zoom lens offers focal lengths from a useful 26mm wide-angle to a moderate telephoto, enough to cover most typical shooting situations. Focusing is possible to as close as ten centimeters in macro mode.
Catering to the entry-level market, the Coolpix offers a generous choice of 26 scene modes that let you tailor the look of your images without needing to understand the subtleties of shutter speeds, apertures, and ISO sensitivities. There’s also Nikon’s Smart Portrait System, which aims to make it easier to get a good portrait photo. A Best Shot Selector function captures ten images, and then discards all but the one the camera judges to be the best of the group. As well as still images, the camera can capture high-definition movies at 1,280 x 720 pixel (720p) resolution. Power comes courtesy of two standard AA batteries, and Nikon rates the L26 as capable of around 350 shots on a pair of EN-MH2 rechargeable NiMH batteries. (In a pinch, you can get 200 shots with Alkaline disposables, or 680 shots with Lithium disposables.).
Information about Nikon Coolpix available on http://nikon.com.
So girls why are you waiting? grab them match these technology with your style quotient and become a trend setter.
Author: Ayushi Sirohi.