Beginning in 1996, Stanford University graduate students Larry Page and Sergey Brin built a search engine called “BackRub” that used links to determine the importance of individual web pages. By 1998 they had formalized their work, creating the company you know today as Google. Since then, It has simplified the internet and made it more free for the people.
How Google Business App can improve your Business?
“While cloud computing isn’t exactly a new concept, Google Apps has certainly refined the technology so that businesses everywhere can take advantage of its speed, accessibility and storage. The Google Apps suite, which includes such popular trademarks such as Gmail, Google Calendar and Google Docs, can make the workflow among your employees more fluid, and even provide better methods of interacting with clients and customers. The following guide will highlight the reasons and ways for you to implement Google Apps to improve the operations of your company.”
- More over Google business App is 50-80% cheaper than Microsoft office. You can check out your savings by clicking here.
- Google Business App Provides 50 times more storage than the industry average i.e. 25GB email storage per customer.
- It also comes with Mobile email, calendar and IM access for which you don’t have to pay any extra penny.
- Google also claims that Google Apps will be available at least 99.9% of the time, so your employees are more productive and so you can worry less about system downtime.
- Custom spam and inbound mail filtering tools, powered by Postini, to complement powerful spam filters that automatically work with no up-front configuration.
- Custom outbound mail filtering tools to prevent sensitive information from being distributed, powered by Postini.
- Custom information sharing rules to determine how broadly employees are allowed to share with Google Docs, Google Calendar and Google Sites.
- Custom password length requirements and visual strength indicators to help employees pick secure passwords.
- Enforced SSL connections with Google Apps to ensure secure HTTPS access.
- Optional email archiving, up to 10 years of retention.
And the best of all, you will get product of a trustworthy company like Google.
Learn How Google+ Will Help Your Business
When Google Plus was launched, Nobody had an Idea of how much helpful it will be for businesses. After 6 month of its launch, Google+ has proven that it is of immensely helpful for the small and medium sized businesses.
Google+ Business Page: Being a Google product, Google+ business page have advantage of getting featured in Google Search when someone Enter a quire related to that particular Business Page.
Google+ Mobile: The Google+ app for Android devices includes a mobile payment option through Near Field Communication (NFC) technology, which allows users to tap phones together or to a scanner to transmit data, such as credit card information. This technology is already at the heart of Google e-wallet, which the company introduced to a handful of cities in May. Currently, only Nexus S and4G phones have access to NFC.
Maps and Places: Google+ is integrated with Google Maps and Google Places, which appears in search result and hence, providing the Customers what they want.
Google+ Hangout: Google+ Hangout allows you to do Video Conferencing with up to 10 people , and focuses its main screen on whoever is talking at the time. It can also be accessed From Mobile phone.
Google Advertising Program: Google AdWord
Google AdWords has transformed the nature of Internet advertising and changed the means by which products are marketed online. This marketing service has become increasingly popular in recent years because it provides a simple and low-priced way for promoters to have their advertisements displayed in its search lists and on associated sites. They help advertisers drive targeted traffic to their websites. The point of Google AdWords is to find the keywords and phrases that match your product the most. Google AdWords is a highly beneficial service to the online marketing industry, which is why it’s known as the best direct marketing tool out there.
Role Of Google Analytics In Helping Your Business.
Google Analytics Helps you grow your Online business by tracking the Keywords, and giving you full detail of what keyword phrases people type to find your Website and what posts rank well in search engines. Apart from that:
1. In terms of functionality, it works just like those other expensive tracking services .
2. The Google Analytics will help you create a sign up process in your site that is user-friendly and easy to do.
3. You can track the pages and links in your site where your visitors usually spend more time on giving you the reason to keep that page properly positioned.
4. You could also get to know where what sites your visitors visited before even landing on your site .
5. The service also helps you improve your SEO performance by providing you the keywords that users usually type in the search engines related to your website.
6. You can also keep track of new and returning users that could help you if you plan to have another online business.
7. Google Analytics together with the help of Google Adwords, you will be assured and guaranteed that you get visibility in search results.
8. The service also allows you to track marketing media of other non-search engines.
9. To sum it up, Google Analytics simply helps you in your SEO and website performance in the cheapest way.
So these were the major Google products which help you Grow your Business enterprise big, actually Bigger than your rivals.
Comments please :-)