Photo Editor Apps For Blackberry Smartphones
Today phones have evolved a lot, from being just a communication device of luxury to a necessity. Now phones just don’t have a single purpose rather they are used for multi-tasking. More the support to multi-tasking, more efficient is the phone. Phones today are widely regarded for their cameras let alone their editing ability. So here we come with a list of top 5 photo editing apps for blackberry smartphones.
Photo Studio for BlackBerry is utilized by both rookies and master photographers who need naive, but powerful image processing that lets you mix operations, frames and effects. Salient features:
- Transforming operations and have 75 exclusive effects in categories.
- BBM Connected! Share your photo directly via Photo Studio.
- Very compact app as it doesn’t hog down memory space as it is just 3943 kb.
- PicFrames is another feature that helps you combine multiple photos into amazing looking frames.
- One can combine one or many effects to a single image as per the requirement.
Photo Editor Ultimate FREE
Photo Editor Ultimate Free is one of the best photo editor for your BlackBerry! You can edit your images on the run and share them with all your friends.
- Allows horizontal and/or vertical (enable/disable borders) combination of two images.
- Save the image to the memory or suppressed card using a save file dialog box, overwrite the loaded image, save to the pictures folder or set as wallpaper.
- Allows you to Send the image via email as an attachment.
- You can Upload it to Imgur by copying url to clipboard.
- One can tune the application as per the needs with all the features being tuneable.
- Very compact with file size of just 401kb.
A+ Picture Effects and Photo Editor FREE
A+ Photo Effects Editor Tool is an elegant photo editing software with very friendly user interface. User can edit, save, and share picture very easily. Choosing of images that will be edited can be done within the app or from BlackBerry picture library. Salient features :
- Various new and advanced effects and distortions such as perspective view, twirl, bulge, squeeze, blur, bump, painting, comic, noise, stretch filters.
- Also comes with an Interactive mode. You don’t need to input numbers, just point and shoot!
- Saving image to sd card.
- History of actions is recorded, so undoing is very easy.
- Share or post image via Facebook, Twitter via Twitpic, and email.
- Comes in handy with memory with file size just 453 kb.
Fast photo Editor Free
Fast Photo Editor Free is an extravagant photo editor which is easy and fast to use! Start editing images by clicking the Fast Photo Editor menu item when you view an image or browse for images Special features :
- Save the image to the sd card using a save file dialog.
- Send via email as an attachment.
- Upload to Imgur, and copies the url to the clipboard.
- In case you want to start over, you can reload the image.
TouchUp Lite (For PlayBook) – Photo Editor
Easily bring out the best in your Photo’s with TouchUp Lite! Quick, clear UI lets you edit photos in a matter of seconds. Gone are the times of cluky buttons, over the top designed interfaces and boring menu. They’ve created a simple, lightweight interface that gets out of your way and lets you work with ease. Special feature :
- Load pictures from Camera or Library.
- Red Eye Removal.
- Pimple / Blemish Removal.
- Unlimited Undo / Redo.
- Extremely stable, no freezing/crashing.
- All effects are stackable. Combine them to make a ton of different looks.
That’s all 5 popular free BlackBerry app that can help you with photo editing. Some of them provide paid version that will give you more feature and photo effect.